Kõik fotod siin on autorikaitse objekt ja nende kommertslik kasutamine ilma autori loata on keelatud.

All photos in this page are copyrighted by the photographer and may not be used without permission.


kolmapäev, 2. juuli 2008

Mina olen siin! / I´m here! whinchat ( Saxicola ruberta)


Täiskaader. Täksidel on käsil tõsised vaidlused territooriumide piiride koha pealt.

2 kommentaari / comments:

Anna 2. juuli 2008, kell 20:30  

Pretty photos. I don't understand what you wrote. Finnish is very difficult language ;-). I speak German and Polish. Do you write in this languages?

Anonüümne 2. juuli 2008, kell 21:32  

Hi, Anna!
Actually I don´t speak finnish... =D
My native tongue is Estonian.
I add titles in English (and Estonian too!), but sometimes I don´t get round to do this, but I try.
May be you think, that I might be wrote photo-stories in English (or german)? my English isn´t exellent, and I need dictionary sometimes.
(Actually I may write in German, but I´dont speak it very well...)
=)

e-mail: yyhely1 {at} hot.ee
Blog.tr.ee

Copyright  © Yyhely Hälvin 2008-2011, Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP